For IMPACT’s Event Organising Projects
Made and announced at IMPACT Muang Thong Thani
Date 30 May 2022
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. (the “Company”) is required to process, which includes collection, recording, using, and disclosure of personal data of our customers and partners of exhibitions, events and activities organized by us and our partners for the normal business operation of the Company’s event organizing activities, and according to the purposes stated below. This policy applies to our exhibitors, visitors, buyers, public, agents, partners, supporting organizations, vendors, suppliers and contractors. Thus, the Company herby notifies our customers and partners of details of such processing of personal database as follows:
Details of Data Controller
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
No. 47/569-576 Moo 3, 10th Floor, Bangkok Land Building, Popular Road 3, Banmai Sub-district, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi
Personal Data Protection officer:
Name: PDPA COMMITTEE Address: IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. No. 47/569-576 Moo 3, 10th Floor, Bangkok Land Building, Popular Road 3, Banmai Sub-district, Pakkred District, Nonthaburi Contacts: [email protected] / Tel. 02-833-6373
Details of Personal Data
Personal data to be collected:
- Name-surname, address, telephone number, email, ID card number, date of birth, photo, marital status, occupation, income
- The Company is required to process personal data as to procure and provide products and services to our customers, provided that the Company will not be able to perform such obligations without personal data of the customers.
- The Company processes personal data for its legitimate interest in conducting business operations of the Company by taking into account the Customer’s fundamental rights. The data processing shall include contacting with the Customers to complete the business transaction; analyzing, verifying, and improving internal procedures of the Company; or exercising its right under the law; etc.
- The Company processes personal data for its legitimate interest in promoting its exhibition, convention, seminar or other events (including online events) through internal and external channels such as social media sites or website, newspaper, broadcast advertising, etc. The Company may record photos or videos, or make live broadcast, for promoting such events.
- The Company is required to process personal data to comply with the relevant laws on public health such as to prevent communicable disease or pandemic.
The Company will process personal data throughout the period of which the relevant agreement or business transaction between the Customer and the Company is still valid or active, and/or as required for the compliance of law or under the statute of limitations or for the establishment, compliance, exercise, or defense of legal claims. Upon expiration of the permitted period, the Company shall eradicate such data/document by an appropriate method.
Person to which personal data may be disclosed:
- The Company may disclose the personal data to government agencies as being required by laws.
- The Company may disclose the personal data for its legitimate interest in conducting business operations of the Company by taking into account the Visitors’ fundamental rights, and as being required by the laws.
Rights of the Data Subject
As the Data Subject, you are entitled to:
- Withdraw any consent given to the Company (if any);
- Access your personal data including to obtain copy of such personal data or to be informed the source of collection without your consent (if any);
- Obtain from the Company or request the Company to transfer to other data controllers the personal data that can be transferred automatically;
- Object the collection, use or disclose of your personal data;
- Request the Company to delete, eradicate or make unidentifiable your personal data;
- Request the Company to suspend the use of your personal data;
- Request the Company to correct or update your personal data to avoid confusion
- Make complain to the authority in case you consider the Company’s action not in compliance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019).